How do I get this incredible tone??? (VID)

I think I saw in one of his videos that he adjusts his settings from the front of the Axe and doesn't know how to save patches and share them.

I came across this clip of someone demoing the Jamup app for iPhone. I'm blown away.
No wonder it's Rick Graham, man. The dude is an absolute beast and doesn't get nearly enough credit, his technique as a whole is head and shoulders above just about everybody right now imho. You need his fingers if you really want that tone lol

Mr Seed, Thanks for the patch. This is definitely in the right direction. I'll have a fiddle with it. Yay!

Try messing around with the Atomic Amp and vibro king 3x10 cab.. Or any cab you personally like.. Somethin about the Atomic that has a nice range thru the clean-->breaking up sound he had going on there, very dynamic.

I have a patch that's very close to that sound but I have no internet connect other than my cell/iphone, otherwise I'd be happy to share with ya.

Simeon, and seed......You guys are freekin cool.....hookin a brother up. That's what makes this place cool! Good job

Back
Top Bottom