how do i activate a modifier by hitting one of the scenes?

tommyh

Inspired
I'm doing the WONTAN SONG BY ZEP. Theres the part where the guitar volume swells. I need for the volume to come up at the right time ,right now when i hit the switch ,the modifier could be any where,i need it to be at its lowest point when i hit the switch. Thanx

If all you need is a one time swell use a volume block and attach a control switch to the blocks volume modifier. Then increase the damping of the modifier to your liking. Assign a footswitch to the control switch.

Last edited:
If all you need is a one time swell use a volume block and attach a control switch to the blocks level modifier. Then increase the slope of the modifier to your liking. Assign a footswitch to the control switch.
forgive me but how do you assign a control switch to a modifier?The problem is if you assign an LFO regardless , it is always moving ;i need to some how be able to make it start when i want it to and stop when i want it to

Last edited:
forgive me but how do you assign a control switch to a modifier?The problem is if you assign an LFO regardless , it is always moving ;i need to some how be able to make it start when i want it to and stop when i want it to

This way :

Attachments

• volume_swell_via_cs.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 9
And here's a version using a momentary CS. It will turn the volume immediately down to 0 when the CS footswitch is released.

Attachments

• volume_swell_via_momentary_cs.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom