How are people getting seperated tracks to tone match form?

MetalGarret

Inspired
A couple of times I've seen someone have a raw guitar track from a band. How do they get that? How Can I get access to that?

In some cases bands have made multi tracks available. In some cases they're rips from those guitar video games. In others, there are sections of the songs with nothing else going on, just guitar.

I'd guess the video game files could be found online.

there are a few sets of songs for which 24+ track multitrack zips are out there on the internet, Bohemian rhapsody, etc. I doubt they made the internet with the artists' consent though

I have been chasing these .mogg files for 2 days..went to all the links on this thread in hopes of acquiring good Tone Match guitar tones for my Axe-FX... it appears -after 2 days of dodging viruses and loading programs i know nothing about, only to explore dead links-, that the files have all been reported and taken down, with the exception of a rare few...as far as I can tell.... Can someone ANYONE, PLEASE enlighten me to some info on the availability of these?? EMAIL is fine if you want to be discreet about it. PM me here too.. I REALLY would appreciate being able to get some kind of good news on running into a good long list of songs that are in multi track form.
Thanks!
jakeacres@gmail.com

I have been chasing these .mogg files for 2 days..went to all the links on this thread in hopes of acquiring good Tone Match guitar tones for my Axe-FX... it appears -after 2 days of dodging viruses and loading programs i know nothing about, only to explore dead links-, that the files have all been reported and taken down, with the exception of a rare few...as far as I can tell.... Can someone ANYONE, PLEASE enlighten me to some info on the availability of these?? EMAIL is fine if you want to be discreet about it. PM me here too.. I REALLY would appreciate being able to get some kind of good news on running into a good long list of songs that are in multi track form.
Thanks!
jakeacres@gmail.com

type on search field at the p i r a t e b a y site the words: huge multitrack collection

it will show a 4gb torrent with some multitrack files. Have fun :)

If anyone has Q, R, S, and T from here:

Multitrack songs for download

Please PM if you are willing to share.

Thanks.

Multitrack songs for download :D: List of all mogg files

Ive been downloading these .mogg files over the last few days. They work great. High quality. Way better than mp3s or YouTube.
All you do is drag the file into audacity and solo the track you want.
There's a good tutorial on the tone matching sticky page.
See the link above for a good site that has a ton of mogg files

I posted on there trying to get all the missing letters with no luck. Shame. Lots of good stuff missing.

I too have posted asking to re-up, but it appears the blog as been abandoned. I was hoping that someone here had gotten the early stuff before it disappeared. Oh, well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom