House Music - Something a lil different - Sexy Lounge/Cocktail backing w/Mark IV Solo

Summer is fast approaching here in Australia...
So I laid down some smooth licks over a Sexy Summer slow jam!
This 'Improvised House/Lounge' stuff is what I do in the clubs and VIP/Cocktail bars as my resident gigs throughout Australia.

The tone is based on the Mark IV Mode on my Mark V combo - Tone Matched!
Sounds real sweet with the PRS Custom 24.

Enjoy
And please add/like my Facebook Fan Page
www.facebook.com/TheLennyDShow
PS - Big thanx to DJ Brad S and Marcz from Sugar, Distill, Botanic, Electric Circus, and Limbo nightclubs for this smooth backing remix/edit.

Thanx
http://www.facebook.com/TheLennyDShow
Lenny DeRoma - YouTube
Lenny DeRoma - Lenny D Extras - YouTube
https://twitter.com/TheLennyDShow
TheLennyDShow's sounds on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

Dude, you totally look like Daniel Ricciardo (F1 driver)

Daniel%20Ricciardo.jpg

Great.. I just spat my porridge everywhere. That was so funny. Great playing mate but more importantly you should be a children's entertainer. My little 3 year old has made me replay that 4 times so far.

Respect to the new Mr Tumble....

Looool ur made me cry mate

Thanks StevenVai and SiTheMon - that tone using the PRS really sings and the I get close to how my Mark IV mode really sounds like, but not quite there.
My other Vid playing the RnB solo using a IIC+ sim is closer - please check that one out again ; )
HAHA
Yeah - apologies for the facials... but glad u all found it funny and had a laugh - and nearly as important - hope u liked the playing!
LOL
Really not sure about the banning in Germany?
House labels are funny.
My funk vid also on my LennyDExtras youtube channel is unplayable on Apple products because it's linked to Itunes, but playable on any other platform - wierd...
AND
Daniel Ricardo?
mmm
Close - Thanks - I'll take that as a compliment - I heard he does ok with the ladies???
My closest link to motor sport is that where I'm from (Adelaide, South Australia) my friends are close with former MotoGP champ Casey Stoner's wife who lived here and family still live here - look her up - Adriana - HAHA - she pretty fine.

Please add my facebook page and hear some of my house/soul productions via the BandPage Link.
www.facebook.com/TheLennyDShow

Cheers,
Lenny

haha
Yr right Joel...
the film crew were laughing there heads off - haha
and there were a couple of girls over drinking up - half drunk - half wondering what the f@#k is this guy doing on that guitar (they were from Asia) and FULLY laughing at me too lol
But yeah Joel - the tone is really beautiful to play with, and sounds even better on a Les Paul and more 'in it' when using my Jems.

Always great to watch your vids, Lenny!

It's funny; somehow I had you pegged as being from my hometown--Brooklyn--not Australia. :)

Back
Top Bottom