Hot Kitty filthy tone test

heanjurrera

So I noticed I've never tried the Hot Kitty amp before and given that am on a huge Baroness binge at the moment I thought I'd learn that kickass outro riff off Little Things for a little test drive.

Came out alright I think! Used my PRS SE with stock pickups, quad-tracked for extra filth and an extra track at the center playing octaves. This is pretty much dry except for high and low pass filters and a tiny boost at 4k.

Will try it out in a mix... eventually... I hope. :mrgreen

Great tone. I am on a Baroness binge lately as well. Still need to sit down and learn a few songs. What tuning are they using for this song?

Cheers everyone! :)

iaresee said:
I love that amp. It's got so much happening in the harmonics that it's nuts.

Sounds great here.

Yeah I'm pretty happy with it just by doing this little test drive. Now I just need to restring my Tele and hear how they sound together!

Filthy! Absolutely filthy! :encouragement:
:D

Great tone. I am on a Baroness binge lately as well. Still need to sit down and learn a few songs. What tuning are they using for this song?
Man Baroness is so good, I specially love Yellow & Green. I'm playing this one in DGCFAD.

Did not expect to like this once I read quad tracked but wow, that sounds awesome!
Yeah I'm not particularly into quad tracking these days, but it works great for layering loads and loads of filth haha.

Back
Top Bottom