Hopefully posting a few IR's here.

schlagdog

Inspired
I'm trying to figure out how to post a few of my IR's. Let me know if this works out for anyone to download. I also tried to add the UBER patch I used in my last recording. The ones with the (45) are using an SM57 at a 45 degree angle. I usually put them in one stereo cab but pan them right up the middle and record mono. It seems to mix the 2 together nice then I'll roll of some highs with the HIGH CUT in the cabinet display. I was trying to load the UBER but cant get it to load so who knows if any of it works.

Attachments

• MESA MODERN 57.syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 21
  • Mesa Modern SM57 45'(2).syx
    10.6 KB · Views: 22
  • XXX V30 SM57 .syx
  • XXX V30 SM57 45'(2).syx
  • UBER PATCH.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Awesome. I will be checking these out tomorrow - thanks in advance for going to the effort to share them!

Sound samples would be great!! I still need to figure out how to use custom IRs. :) Thanks for posting.

Tried to load them tonight... The names show after loading, but I get no sound from the IR's... ? ( other IR's load an work successfully...)

Tried to load them tonight... The names show after loading, but I get no sound from the IR's... ? ( other IR's load an work successfully...)

Yep, axe manage is killing me. I seem to have nothing but issues with it. The IR's are on my AXEFX but I can't seem to get them off correctly. Anyone tell me how to get them off the AXEFX and into somewhere where they actually will show up?

Back
Top Bottom