hooking up a wah for all settings helps needed!!

So have a couple of mission engineering pedals coming, ep1 and sp1, gonna use the rp 1 as a volume pedal but want to use the sp1 as a wah/wammy. how do i set it up to be used as a global type wah or wammy that can be used on whatever setting I am on. Do I need to put a wah block in all those settings? or is there an easy way to make it an overall wah/wammy for all settings? thanks in advance

You need to add the wah (+ modifier) to each preset.

You can have it control Wah or Whammy, you'd need to assign another switch to engage one at a time. Alternatively, you could set it up so that it is Wah in one patch and Whammy in another.

thanks man! got it up and running today< took me a bit to figure it out, I'm an old fashion pedal and tube amp guy and this whole axe and midi thing has been an interesting learning experience over the last few months ;).

ok so i set up my pedals as follows: have an ep1 in exp pedal 1 jack on mfc to work as a volume pedal, have sp2 plugged into expr pedal 2 on mfc and usuing that right now for wah. IIs it possible to use the one pedal (sp1) to be able to control wah on one setting and wammy on another? or would i need another pedal? if so any help spelling out the process would be appreciated. step by step if not to long. thanks

Back
Top Bottom