Home recording books

guitargeorge

Inspired
Can anyone give some advice about good books regarding home recording (and/or guitar-recording), please? By good book(s) I mean the kind that explains things in sesame-street language.
Thank you in advance.

Mixing Audio_Concepts, Practices and Tools by Roey Izhaki is fabulous. Not only exlains mixing and recording but explains "how things actually work. I could sit in the park and read it.

Mixing Audio_Concepts, Practices and Tools by Roey Izhaki is fabulous. Not only exlains mixing and recording but explains "how things actually work. I could sit in the park and read it.

Aha; thank you Stratman68. I see that this book also contains a DVD with audio samples and mixes. I will check this out.

Forget Sesame Street, I wan't Dr. Seuss language! "Then the knob you twirl, like a mighty Gawhirl. And slide the trimmer just like a Bozimmer".

Dr. Seuss; I had to look it up. So he's well known for writing children's books? Never heard of him in the Netherlands, but then again: we have Dick Bruna's Nijntje! I believe it is known as Miffy for the Americans.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom