Home alone

I like them a lot. Better than Sony MDR and Beyer DT-880. Very natural sounding and close to the sound from studio monitors. Some say there's (too) much top end, but I don't hear that (and my hearing is fine).
Wow, didn't expect to get your reply so fast. Could you please elaborate more about 109 Pro's performance in guitar practicing setting, does the guitar tone (especially high gain one) sound good through them? I am about to put the trigger now, thank you very much!

Ehh well ... that's impossible to describe other than: they sound great. The sound is balanced, with all the bass and treble I need, without hyped frequencies. Spacious too because of the open design. I have no trouble at all playing my regular presets through them, without adjustments. And very comfortable to wear and they look beautiful.

Ehh well ... that's impossible to describe other than: they sound great. The sound is balanced, with all the bass and treble I need, without hyped frequencies. Spacious too because of the open design. I have no trouble at all playing my regular presets through them, without adjustments. And very comfortable to wear and they look beautiful.
Thanks Yek, this is exactly what I need to know before making up my mind. I will pull the trigger tonight, thank you very much for your help.

Just pulled the trigger on a nice pair of used Meze 109 Pro tonight, the previous owner only had them for less than 3 months. I tried them out and they are freaking awesome. Yek, thank you very much again for steering me to these fantastic headphones!

Are you using the big board with that setup/does it get pulled out to play @yek ?

Im reorganizing my nook this week and may need speaker stands - are yours wall mounted or on stands?

Thanks for all your efforts!!

The speakers are wall-mounted.

I can use the floorboard in vertical position. It rests on handy, flexible laptop stands.
If I plan to have a long session I take it out and place it flat.

IMG_0482.jpg

Back
Top Bottom