HOLY Sh*tballs of Fire !!!!

flyingfadr

Power User
Just got done with my first rehearsal with My AxeFX II, since the update to V10... HOLY Sh*tballs of Fire ! Ballsy, punchy, raw, gritty, meaty, and cutting with my Uber. I thought it was pretty good before, but was having problems cutting though the band like I like, but NOT NOW ! Better feel, more responsive... just absolutely awesome ! I set it at one volume, and just completely jelled with the other guys... all of them noticed, before I even said anything about upgrading...

My Uber was SNARLING at me all night, my AC30 Clean patch SPARKLED... absolutely live up the the AxeFX II being "the Little Blue Pill for Guitarists"... we'll just leave it at that... ;-)

Awesome job FAS !!!!

Almost forgot: String definition !... even with TONS of gain and Boost engaged...

And all of this with a new guitar with passives, instead of my normal EMG's...

Almost forgot: String definition !... even with TONS of gain and Boost engaged...

And all of this with a new guitar with passives, instead of my normal EMG's...

That's great.
I've my first practice with V10 tonight and am very excited.
My band members know all about it already so are expecting a lot.

It's true greatness comes out at higher volumes... ;-).

Kick some butt ! ( or is that: kick some sh*tballs.... ? )

One other thing I've noticed... it seems that V10 has allowed me to get my light touch back... didn't realize it, but evidently, I was digging too hard trying to get notes to respond the way I wanted in V9, and now, I'm noticing that I can play lighter again... VERY cool !

I had band practice last night.
It went brilliantly.
They were highly impressed - in awe of this magical 'mimic' process.

I was using 2 x CLR active cabs which arrived during the week so that contributed to a great sound.
Those things are superb.

Also, with V9, I'd have half a dozen presets but last night it was just Dumble and the guitars volume knob all the way.

Back
Top Bottom