Holy Crap!

Just bought the Buddys Boutique Cab Pack and I am amazed.. I thought the Suhr sounded good.. This Bludo cab can't be beat!
Yes! I too am loving the Blodo cab!
Dunno if you've tried it yet but pair up the Blodo cab with the Nuclear Tone Amp, very little tweaking and it's so sweet.
I'm using stereo cabs with:
Bludo1 5mics1 &
Bludo 2 Bottom spkr MultiMic

Lmk if you have any favorites:)

No but I love the Nuclear cab too.. I'ma do that RIGHT NOW

edit: love it!
I'm using the the Nuclear amp with a stereo ultra res Bludo Cabs. It's so freakin good I could play it for hours.
Also have that patch X/Y with the Comet 60.
That's another killer one with the Bludo cabs. :))

I'm going through trying different amps that I wouldn't normally use, mainly looking for a touch sensitive and clean->dist via guitar volume.
The Suhr18 has a great tone & feel to it.
Right now I have the patch set up with:
Amp 1: X- Comet 60
Y- Bludojai
Amp 2: X: Suhr 18
Y- Nuclear
Cab 1: Bludo1 FiveMics1
Bludo 2 Bottom Spkr MultiMic
Cab 2: Bog1x12 R121+SM57 Mix2
Bludo1 FiveMics1
Turn em on, turn em off, mix em up....! Killer!

No but I love the Nuclear cab too.. I'ma do that RIGHT NOW

edit: love it!

The Nuclear cab is not in Buddy's Botique cab pack (#17), correct, is that the one from cab pack #10?

I've been debating whether to buy one or the other of these 2 cab packs (#10 or #17). Are these IR's much better than the standard factory cabs? Sorry for the questions but I'm relatively new to IR's and Fractal and trying to get good sound without speding money & time weeding through hundreds of IR's trying to fine what I like. I'm most into cleans, slightly driven, low to mid gain, and classic rock/blues/fusion sounds, no metal. Both of these packs sound like they might fit me.

You can get plenty of great tones with the built-in factory cabs. Get used to choosing cabs by using the factory cabs you already have. After you and your ears are comfortable with that, you can start looking at Cab Packs, based on what kinds of tones each cab pack is geared for.

Last edited:
The Nuclear cab is not in Buddy's Botique cab pack (#17), correct, is that the one from cab pack #10?

I've been debating whether to buy one or the other of these 2 cab packs (#10 or #17). Are these IR's much better than the standard factory cabs? Sorry for the questions but I'm relatively new to IR's and Fractal and trying to get good sound without speding money & time weeding through hundreds of IR's trying to fine what I like. I'm most into cleans, slightly driven, low to mid gain, and classic rock/blues/fusion sounds, no metal. Both of these packs sound like they might fit me.

I don't have the Nuclear Cab (yet, lol). What I was saying & sorry for the confusion, if ya look at my last post the"X/Y's" are AMPS. So I have 2 different AMPS assigned to ONE AMP block & have TWO AMP blocks going.
I also have TWO CAB Blocks going & they are both running in Stereo so that's a total of FOUR cabs at the same time lol.
*The AMP blocks can only run ONE EACH at a time for a total of TWO simultaneous. But you can assign 2 Different amps in each block via the X/Y Switching.
I'm gunna grab the Cab Pack with the Nuclear Tone Cab in it probably later today & I'll let you know if it's worth it.. There's A LOT of others in there I want like the Vibro 1x15, but the Bludo IR's are doing that NUCLEAR TONE AMP beautifully, dunno if ya can get any better than that!! We shall see.

Oh, and by the way, the cabs I listed before are from Cab Pack 17. :)
For some reason I thought you had it.

EDIT: I grabbed CP10, it's good, the Nuclear cab is nice, but I prefer the Bludo's in CP17, plus there's more of them & the Bogner & Dumble cabs are great too in 17. I haven't had the time to really go through CP10 other than the Nuclear IRs, and while they are good, IMO the Bludo sounds better.

Last edited:
Check out the fuzzbomb in CP10, that one sees a lot of use for me. Ampjet is quite nice too, and of course the Nuclear IRs.

Need to try the bludo cab w/ the nuclear though, that sounds right up my street.

Check out the fuzzbomb in CP10, that one sees a lot of use for me. Ampjet is quite nice too, and of course the Nuclear IRs.

Need to try the bludo cab w/ the nuclear though, that sounds right up my street.
Yeah I loaded those into the unit last night but my ears were just too fatigued to give them an honest go.

Try the Nuc with those two cas I listed above, they're in the buddy's folder. And I only needed to really tweak the gain a tad, I think everything else is left flat.. Maybe the low cut is on.
Perhaps I'll try the Bludojai Amp with the Nuc cab !! ;)

I was just messing with cab pack 10 & I have to say IMO cp17 is where it's at. Between the Bludo & the Bogner cabs, there's just so many useable mixes ready to go that are so well balanced.

etween the Bludo & the Bogner cabs, there's just so many useable mixes ready to go that are so well balanced.

yeah, I'm with you there. I've not yet felt the need to do any cab lab mixes myself with CP17, buddy's mix folder is too good. I just copied 'em all to user cab slots when I got CP17 and called it a day ;)

Back
Top Bottom