High gain squeal as microphonic feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm part owner of a audiological rehab company who's biggest client is the US VA (US Veteran's Administration), and the facts are there are currently over three million US veterans being treated for hearing damage. Small arms typically create transient impulses from 135db - 170 db, explosives a clipped 200db plus, so being a soldier in training or combat most assuredly creates hearing damage, though don't let these facts stand in your way of you being you tough guy!

As for the rest of you reading this crapped on thread where some guy can't get his guitar to stop squealing at 122db next to his PA speakers, the medical science I posted is also quite accurate (Google is your friend!), and while Cochlear Implants and Hearing Aids can help one cope with the disability, nothing restores damaged hearing to it's undamaged state.

Stop spredin false information , you might need a rehab and you are NOT part owner if you are prove us wrong ,but still nobody care(Google is your friend
Why is 194 dB the loudest sound possible?
At 194 dB, the energy in the sound waves starts distorting and they create a complete vacuum between themselves. The sound is no longer moving through the air, but is in fact pushing the air along with it, forming a pressurized wall of moving air .)
, about the squealing its FM3 units fault not USER , Input 2 helped much more combined with 1/4 Humbuster outs , AXE FX III same settings , input 1, XLR out no squeal .

Well, I'm part owner of a audiological rehab company who's biggest client is the US VA (US Veteran's Administration), and the facts are there are currently over three million US veterans being treated for hearing damage. Small arms typically create transient impulses from 135db - 170db, explosives a clipped 200db plus, so being a soldier in training or combat most assuredly creates hearing damage, though don't let these facts stand in your way of you being you tough guy!

As for the rest of you reading this crapped on thread where some guy can't get his guitar to stop squealing at 122db next to his PA speakers, the medical science I posted is also quite accurate (Google is your friend!), and while Cochlear Implants and Hearing Aids can help one cope with the disability, nothing restores damaged hearing to it's undamaged state.

200db plus...i wonder how u mesurd it...liar .

Found an old thread about same issue on the FM 3 and this also helped:
The problem is the Input 1 Right data is corrupted. I found a workaround:
Put a Volume block immediately after the Input 1 block. Set the Input Select to Left Only.

Well, I'm part owner of a audiological rehab company who's biggest client is the US VA (US Veteran's Administration), and the facts are there are currently over three million US veterans being treated for hearing damage. Small arms typically create transient impulses from 135db - 170db, explosives a clipped 200db plus, so being a soldier in training or combat most assuredly creates hearing damage, though don't let these facts stand in your way of you being you tough guy!

Lemme get this for ya-

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom