Hey Guyth! My Metal band did a video thing

YAY Thank youz!!! :encouragement:

I heard we're doing well in the contest so maybe Metal can win after all! Haha

Oh and if anyone is curious the IRs used are from the Ownhammer V3 Mix libraries, Mesa OS cab with English V30

Impressive! Have to admit that I almost bailed before the vocals came in, as I anticipated either screaming or unintelligible words. Haha So glad I hung in there as it was very enjoyable. Good luck with your release!

Cheers,

Lee

p.s. Also followed your link and voted.

Last edited:
It's done with a lot of taste, I'm curious how will the rest of the album sound. Nice sounds and mix. Sacha, which one is you? Guitarrero?

So pleased you had an actual singer (sorry screamers and growlers, I love you too) it was really well played as you know. Great song and amazing performance, the video is excellent.

It's done with a lot of taste, I'm curious how will the rest of the album sound. Nice sounds and mix. Sacha, which one is you? Guitarrero?

Thanks my man! Yes I'm on guitar and writing / programming / production. The album is similar style but this is the fastest song. Cheers!

So pleased you had an actual singer (sorry screamers and growlers, I love you too) it was really well played as you know. Great song and amazing performance, the video is excellent.

Thanks very much! Yeah there aren't a lot of Metal bands with strong clean vocals these days and that's sad to me! I love Death Metal too but writing awesome vocal melodies is an art in it's own right.

Great work there Sacha, definitely looking forward to hearing more and hope you don't mind if I share it on my FB and try to get a few ears your way (and maybe some votes), totally top notch sounds, playing and great writing too, it deserves to be heard! The vid's really well done too.

Great work there Sacha, definitely looking forward to hearing more and hope you don't mind if I share it on my FB and try to get a few ears your way (and maybe some votes), totally top notch sounds, playing and great writing too, it deserves to be heard! The vid's really well done too.

I don't mind at all man! Thanks very much. Today's the last day for voting (ends tomorrow at noon I beliebe) so I appreciate any help with pimpage!!!

Wow... just the right amount of everything. I even got a little bit of a EDM synth vibe to some of the guitar lines. And I love that blend of guitar and electronic.

The production is also world class. I hope to see many more years of albums and tours and rising fame from you guys.

Was I the only one thinking they have 2 bass players when seeing that 8 string? lol

Great tones dude, though the production sounds heavily edited - as all modern metal is, but this one is a bit too robot-perfect in terms of timing.

Liked the tune BTW, happy to hear something that is not straight DJENT for once!

Ah, Mr Laskow. Once again our internets cross. Hope you're well, dude - long time! New project sounds good.

For anyone who is unaware of Sacha's earlier work, I recommend having a listen to both Divinity and Enditol. I first heard the Enditol demos around 2002 via a friend on IRC and (as well as being killer) they really opened my eyes to the fact that technology had advanced to the point that one could credibly program/sequence complex, heavy music at home and come out with something of a professional standard. The singer from Every Hour Kills is also on this record and sounds characteristically great too.

For those of us with a taste for heavier things and more guttural vocals (and that's most definitely me), well... then there's Divinity... :devilish:

Actually, Sacha, while you're here, can you give any further information on the rumour that there is actually a technical metal mine somewhere under the Canadian sand oilfields?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom