hexaphonic signal processing

kopplog

heythere.
the axefx 3 has the capability to process 6 inputs parallel, is that right?
sounds to me like it is possible to create hexaphonic distortion and other fx then..?
please clarify if I´m wrong...
best k

There are 4 analog inputs available.

Wait, input 2, 3 and 4 are stereo. You should be able to put VOL or MIX blocks after the Input block to split the stereo signal into two rows, right? I do this on the II, can someone please tell me you can still do that on the III?

If this is confirmed, it is in theory 7 inputs you have, so no problem for your hexaphonic.
My plan is to plug in my hurdy gurdy which has got also 6 pickups output.:smilingimp:

Heyhey,
Good to hear from you and this point brought up!
Anybody out there confirming that?

Ps. Is it you Guillem ?? Boy, you play a mean gurdy!!

Wait, input 2, 3 and 4 are stereo. You should be able to put VOL or MIX blocks after the Input block to split the stereo signal into two rows, right? I do this on the II, can someone please tell me you can still do that on the III?

If this is confirmed, it is in theory 7 inputs you have, so no problem for your hexaphonic.
My plan is to plug in my hurdy gurdy which has got also 6 pickups output.:smilingimp:

Ps. Is it you Guillem ?? Boy, you play a mean gurdy!!

yes it is me :), Thanks for the compliment.

From all the infos I could gather, the VOL and MIX blocks are the same than they were on the II. So I am confident that this will work ;).
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for an Axe III in Europe so I couldn't try it yet. But I am going for a tour in the USA mid August, so I might as well buy it there if I cannot get it before in France.
I plan to do this tour with an Axe III anyway (I am using 2 axes II right now, works wonderful but way too heavy for traveling easily, I will just need to come few days earlier in the US and geek like hell to redo my setup on the III :cool:

yes it is me :), Thanks for the compliment.

From all the infos I could gather, the VOL and MIX blocks are the same than they were on the II. So I am confident that this will work ;).
Unfortunately, I am still waiting for an Axe III in Europe so I couldn't try it yet. But I am going for a tour in the USA mid August, so I might as well buy it there if I cannot get it before in France.
I plan to do this tour with an Axe III anyway (I am using 2 axes II right now, works wonderful but way too heavy for traveling easily, I will just need to come few days earlier in the US and geek like hell to redo my setup on the III :cool:
Plan on bringing the pair of 2's. I don't think these things are available in any stores in the US. You would have to ask to see if you may be able to network with someone ahead of time in some way to have it ordered. Don't quote me, but if you can network.... it would be too late to try to preorder it. It may be difficult to buy it with your credit card and have it shipped to a different address that is not the card address. These units are expensive and the company and or credit card has loss prevention policies. A trusted friend would need to order it and pay for it. But that may effect your manufacturing warranty if it's under a different seller. Plan on bringing your setup and order the new one when they are available

Back
Top Bottom