He's No Sean Ashe, but My Kid Erupts...

That was really good. I'm impressed by your son's ability and his taste (but I expect you may have something to do with that, pops). Nice to see the old school Kramer and the Rush t-shirt. It could be 1982 all over again.

Thanks, Strumzilla! Really dug your Led Zep video. I play that song all the time, but I wish I could say my sloppiness was intentional :)

Ha Ha, when I say intentional I mean unavoidable. By the way, tell your son "great playing" and I would have given my left foot to play that well at 17.

And then tell him I hate him. In a jealous, sad, over the hill, bitter kind of way...

Seriously though, you should be proud and I look forward to hearing more from you and him. Now I need to practice Eruption. Just give me 17 years...

Practicing isn't a problem; extricating him from the Room of Rock so I can play is the tough part. :)

That was the same problem my Dad use to have with me....well maybe a little different! My Dad used to say.....'if you spent as much time DOING YOUR HOMEWORK as you did PLAYING THAT GUITAR you'd be getting straight A's' hahaha ;) jk

He sounded great....loved the guitar to ;)

Back
Top Bottom