Here They Come!!

fox5150

Inspired
IMG_10791_zps97c95748.jpg

G66 really went out of their way here for me. I'd put myself on the wait list as soon as my Axe-FX arrived about 4 weeks ago. When Sussi emailed earlier in the week to say they were due in this week, I asked if I could pay for expedited delivery so that it would be here in time for my gig tomorrow night. All along the way, she kept me informed by email as to what the situation was, even down to them having been delayed by a couple of hours getting to them on Thursday. The Paypal invoice was sent whilst they were checking it and updating to the latest firmware and it appeared on my door step this morning.

Big shout out to Sussi and all the team at G66. They have shown me truly exceptional customer service!

Minor panic over...

The third row of buttons weren't flashing on power on, or responding to button presses. Quick email to G66 later (they replied within 5mins) and they told me to check the ribbon cables inside. Unsurprisingly, the one to the third row had come loose, and of course it was at the fiddly end wasn't it. I went round and reseated all of the other connections as well, just in case. I shall put it down to UPS' "eagerness" to deliver on time...

Still a happy bunny and now I know the feet come off easily so that I can mount it to one of my pedalboards!

Back
Top Bottom