Here goes- first rock gig w/ Axe & FBT12ma

TonyGring

Inspired
I've been using the Axe direct to FOH w/ IEM's at church for the past eight months. Works great. Tomorrow night will be my first gig w/ my classic rock band using the Axe with my recently aquired FBT 12ma. I only tried it once a few weeks ago for a short set at a blues jam. It seemed to work well using it as back line. That will be how I use it tomorrow night. Hoping for the best. Not really worried though. I'll post my thoughts. Better yet, if you're in the neighborhood, come on down and hear for yourself and give me feedback. FWIW : SAT. 8/22/09 Right As Rain @ Crown and Anchor ( English dining and pub ) 9:30 pm -1 am 2891 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Thousand Oaks, CA. 91362 Cheers !

Dang it Tony if that wasen't so far I and didn't have worship first thing tomorrow morning I would be there. You have to see if you can get a closer gig than Thousand jokes :lol:

hippietim said:
I just had another great gig last night with the Axe+FBT12ma!
Not to mention the Squier Hello Kitty!
6452_1208299490722_1325745374_571314_8026094_n.jpg

TonyGring said:
I've been using the Axe direct to FOH w/ IEM's at church for the past eight months. Works great. Tomorrow night will be my first gig w/ my classic rock band using the Axe with my recently aquired FBT 12ma. I only tried it once a few weeks ago for a short set at a blues jam. It seemed to work well using it as back line. That will be how I use it tomorrow night. Hoping for the best. Not really worried though. I'll post my thoughts. Better yet, if you're in the neighborhood, come on down and hear for yourself and give me feedback. FWIW : SAT. 8/22/09 Right As Rain @ Crown and Anchor ( English dining and pub ) 9:30 pm -1 am 2891 E. Thousand Oaks Blvd. Thousand Oaks, CA. 91362 Cheers !

So......how did it go??
Did the 12ma shine or leave you thinking of the FR reactor or other ampilfication solutions ??
RB

Back
Top Bottom