Helped out a friend of mine setting up his FM3.....

Anand Mahangoe

Power User
Hi All !
A friend of mine finally took the jump and got a FM3 and asked me if I could help him setting up for recordings and some basic presets.
The key IMHO is to start SIMPLE and just checked out his needs for some basic sounds and easy layouts which would fit his work flow and mentally easy to understand.

Just the other day I saw a video from Rhett Shull in which he gave his opinions on the AXE III....To be honest : I don't think the AXE III is difficult at all to program without Axe Edit.....just start SIMPLE but well, that's my humble opinion ;)

He has some nice Yamaha NS10M monitors.....really loved the sound when we were playing alone with guitars....Once I started to compare the Guitar sound with some Youtube recordings, suddenly I realised : These NS10's have very very little Low End hahahahaahahah

BUT once you know that , no problem at all because the Guitars weren't near those frequencies anyhow.
I think I would love to have these studio monitors too some day !!

Here is the video and the Backing Track is also uploaded on my Youtube Channel !
Enjoy,

I watched that same Rhett Shull video and lost some respect for the guy. He still gets frustrated trying to figure out how to change settings thru the front panel after having it for 2 years? He's still a good musician though.

I watched that same Rhett Shull video and lost some respect for the guy. He still gets frustrated trying to figure out how to change settings thru the front panel after having it for 2 years? He's still a good musician though.
Yeah, really too bad because I like his videos too and good musician and great knowledge but that review was really disappointing :(
Fractal was better off giving me that Axe III for a long term loan 😂😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom