Help with Wah

korfist

Happy New Year! I am trying to reset my expression pedal to be a wah. I had it set up at one point and now it stays at one point when I step on the pedal, meaning there is no roll> it is either on or off. Any suggestions on how to reset before I go out and buy a wah and hook it up?

What pedal do you have? what are the modifier settings? are the cc# correct for exp pedal # you are trying to use? can you use that padel to control other modifiers? is it plugged into the axe, mfc, some other midi device?

I have the Moog EP-3. I can get the pedal to make it wah on the wah block but it needs to be modified. So, i am trying to get to the modifiers to control the wah.

if using axe edit right click the virtual knob you wish to control and a modifier window will appear. With out axe edit use the left right buttons to move the value wheel over the thing you wish to control and press the enter button. there are a couple adjustments in the wahwa block you can modify level, control, bal, bypass mode.

Where are you plugging it? Mfc or pedal input in the Axe?
What ext number are you assigning in the wah control submenu? If everything is right it should wah, then comes the adjustment of the curve, response, etc.

Remember that your expression pedal can do multiple things, not only wah. There's volume, whammy, delay mix and all sorts of things. Per preset or even scenes with different uses for the same pedal.
The only thing is to set it up right from the start.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom