Help with the Crossover block

barhrecords

Axe-Master
I want to split the input into two rows with one row getting the signal above the crossover freq and the second row getting the signal below the crossover freq.

I've read the 10.02 manual entry for the crossover block but I'm confused between the Low L / R, High L / R and the common mixer pan controls.

Any suggestions on how to setup the crossover block for a simple high / low split?

Thanks,
Richard

Set "high level L" and "lo level R" to 0, leave everything else at defaults. Now the block will be outputting L = low, R = high. Branch to 2 rows. You can always isolate L/R using a volume block at the start of each, setting input select to L for one block, R for the other. At times this might be unnecessary, and a balance control of the first block or input select of a drive/amp block will give the same result.

Thanks Bakerman.

I'm feeding two pitch blocks so I think I will need the volume blocks to isolate the L / R before the pitch blocks.

Thanks!

Set "high level L" and "lo level R" to 0, leave everything else at defaults. Now the block will be outputting L = low, R = high. Branch to 2 rows. You can always isolate L/R using a volume block at the start of each, setting input select to L for one block, R for the other. At times this might be unnecessary, and a balance control of the first block or input select of a drive/amp block will give the same result.

You mean -80db correct? Since 0db is full on for these controls.

Back
Top Bottom