Help with setting up preset from “Master of puppets”

Maybe this will help you to get there.
The video is not in english, but you can check out the Settings.
That guy made different IR's for particular songs. Those are most important to get there (I should be able to find them somewhere in my library). He offered them for free some time ago. Maybe you find a download link :)

Thanks for the video, I have watched, and set it all his parameters, I even have the same IR that he uses, but .. in my configuration it lacks a bit of clarity in the sound.

Thanks for the video, I have watched, and set it all his parameters, I even have the same IR that he uses, but .. in my configuration it lacks a bit of clarity in the sound.
Try adding a TS808 as an Input Drive. I used his configuration, and some MoP IR a friend sent me some time ago. The Input Drive helps tighten it up.

I believe even the producer Fleming Rasmussen has his notes posted online of the guitar tone settings on the amp. That’s only one piece of the puzzle. Gotta also think about those tracks are layered and layered..

You should be able to get close though.. may have to trust your ears more than anything.. all of those settings and what not may not translate over.. MKIIC++ with essentially an EL34 power section (JCM800). The JCM was modded of course since they didn’t have an effects loop in stock form..

But again, use those as a starting point and trust your ears to dial it in.

I’m interested in trying the tone match feature myself.. there’s lots of isolated guitar tracks on YouTube. The raw wave file of it would be ideal rather than the dumbed down compressed YouTube version but it’ll work in a pinch.

Back
Top Bottom