Help with Scene/Preset in Axe Edit

RickTN

Inspired
Can I save a SCENE from a PRESET and save it to it's on preset number?

Ex: I want Scene 5 from one of my presets to be the main preset/scene 1

If I try to "save to new preset number" it saves the entire preset to a new preset number....not just THAT scene

I don't think so, but you could save the preset to a new number, then activate all of the blocks that are hot in Scene 5 within Scene 1. Make sure you pick X or Y, if you switch things between scenes.

Save it, and you should have it in a new preset, in Scene 1.

I don't think so, but you could save the preset to a new number, then activate all of the blocks that are hot in Scene 5 within Scene 1. Make sure you pick X or Y, if you switch things between scenes.

Save it, and you should have it in a new preset, in Scene 1.
Thanks....that's the only way I've figured out to do it too...it's sort of a complicated preset so I'll have to be care manually activating everything from the scene 5

Scenes can be copied and pasted by right-clicking the scene buttons in Axe-Edit. Select scene 5, right-click, copy current scene, select scene 1, right click, paste to current scene.

Scenes can be copied and pasted by right-clicking the scene buttons in Axe-Edit. Select scene 5, right-click, copy current scene, select scene 1, right click, paste to current scene.
Fantastic!......someone smarter than me is always on here.......Thank you

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom