Help with reverb spillover

bishop5150

Fractal Fanatic
Need some help guys. I cannot get the reverb to spillover on this preset. What am I doing wrong? I've got spillover set in the Global Menu to "Both". I get reverb and delay to spillover on other presets but I'm not having any luck with this one. I'm rying to get the reverb on Scene 2 to spillover when I switch back to Scene 1. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• (reverb).syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Nevermind. Figured it out. I was using the reverb in Scene 2 in the Y state and when switching back to Scene 1 I had the reverb block switching off but to the X state. Once I changed the reverb block in Scene 1 to the Y state as well it spills over just fine. The devil is in the details. Learn something new everyday.

Specifically it's because bypass mode = thru in the X state. You may want to switch that to mute FX in, if you want the trails to not be muted when using X state and bypassing the block (remaining in X state).

Global spillover setting has no effect on what happens from scene to scene in one preset FYI.

Specifically it's because bypass mode = thru in the X state. You may want to switch that to mute FX in, if you want the trails to not be muted when using X state and bypassing the block (remaining in X state).

Global spillover setting has no effect on what happens from scene to scene in one preset FYI.
Ah ok. Roger that. Didn't realize each X/Y state hade their own settings for the bypass option. Thought it was one setting for the whole block. Learn something new on this thing everyday! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom