Help with Looper

claxor

Power User
Guys,

I'm trying to use the looper, and its acting weirdly. 13 seconds recording time in MONO. Why? It should be 60 seconds.

Axefx 2 FW 13.07

Thanks!

I could be wrong, but I don't believe that could effect the looper in any way. Unfortunately, I can't help you here. Hopefully someone more knowledgeable about the Axe's internal workings will chime in. Good luck man, I hope you can get this fixed.

I don't use the looper a lot so I'm probably pointing out the obvious (sorry). But it sounds like you're in Stereo Undo mode.

*EDIT* I understand you specified mono but a common mistake would be to monitor mono but be set to stereo. Or something along those lines.

The manual states:

Looper Advanced Controls
MODE – Selects the Looper mode, determining mono/stereo, looper length, and undo. Whenever you change the mode, the looper memory will be entirely cleared.
MONO – Recording and playback are in mono. Maximum loop length is 60 seconds. Undo is not possible.
STEREO – Recording and playback are in stereo. Maximum loop length is 30 seconds. Undo is not possible.
MONO UNDO – Recording and playback are in mono. Maximum loop length is 30 seconds. Undo works.
STEREO UNDO – Recording and playback are in stereo. Maximum loop length is 15 seconds. Undo works.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom