Help With Inserting a New Block, Please.

dank

Inspired
Hello, all:

I do understand how to insert a block in one of the empty 12 blocks going across the screen from left to right. How do I insert another block in the chain where the 12 slots are already filled?

I also understand how to insert a block in any of the available slots above or below, but I cannot figure out how to insert the new block into the desired space in the chain.

If you can help me, please explain how to do from the front of the unit instead of via Axe Edit.

Thank you very much for your time.

Dan

Just select the block and turn the Value(big) wheel. Press the Enter button to add it to the grid. None and Shunt are also options you can put in.
Read the manual a few times and these things will become natural to you.

you can't insert a block, but you can move the existing blocks to make space for a block.

press layout
press page > to go to the MOVE page

use NAV and Value to navigate and move a block or row

If I understand OP correct he wants to use MORE than 12 blocks.

Put a SEND block in the first row in the second place from right(dont connect it to out)

Put a RETURN block in the second row one place from left and and more effect blocks there..

Search and Read the wikis.

AAEN

If I understand OP correct he wants to use MORE than 12 blocks.

Put a SEND block in the first row in the second place from right(dont connect it to out)

Put a RETURN block in the second row one place from left and and more effect blocks there..

Search and Read the wikis.

AAEN

Indeed!

+1!

Back
Top Bottom