Help with Flange Starting Point

VegasDude

Hey Folks! Was wondering if anyone can help me with setting the starting point on the LFO for m flanger block. Is it possible to set the starting point of the LFO every time the Flanger is triggered? So that it starts at the peak of the LFO and dips? vs. starting at the low point of the LFO and peeks? I've tried all the twisty knobs and looked at the LFO monitor and nothing seems to change the starting point. Or maybe its a combination of attributes and values that I need to set?

LFO Bypass Reset lets you select the start phase. Options are OFF, 0 deg, 90 deg, 180 deg, 270 deg. 0 deg starts at the bottom of the sweep and goes up. 180 degrees starts at the top and goes down. 90 and 270 start in the middle of the sweep and go up and down respectively.

Last edited:
LFO Bypass Reset lets you select the start phase. Options are OFF, 0 deg, 90 deg, 180 deg, 270 deg. 0 deg starts at the bottom of the sweep and goes up. 180 degrees starts at the top and goes down. 90 and 270 start in the middle of the sweep and go up and down respectively.
Got you. Thanks! I was playing with the those LFO attributes but they didn't seem to make a difference. But maybe it wasn't the specific "LFO Bypass Reset" field that I was adjusting. I'll try this at rehearsal tonight. Thanks again

Pretty sure Leon Todd covered this in one of his YouTube tutorials.I think he was using a Van Halen riff as an example. The answer was "yes". Can't remember how though.

Back
Top Bottom