help with fcb an modifiers for looper/presets. Help please haha

Dudeskin

Inspired
Hi all.
sorry i know this has been covered a lot, and still being covered but i didnt want to clog someones thread up with me not understanding.

i have just read about modifiers, and they sound really helpfull.

i have an FCB with Uno chip already, and i nearly got it working the way i wanted, but then i changed my mind as i understood midi more.
i now dont want to restrict myself to only having looper controls on the top/bottom row and preset changed on the other.

do i understand it right that if i assign modifiers to the stomp mode row, then in each preset i can choose what they control?
say preset 1 is all looper, but in preset 2 i want gate, rev, delays etc to be open to change then i can do that?

im not very good at explaining myself most of the time so i hope that makes sense?
if that is true, whats the best way of using modifiers? anything i should know?

cheers

Joe

There are 12 external modifiers available and their CC numbers are 16-27 by default, listed in the I/O Control menu on the axe.

Modifiers can be assigned to many parameters in blocks like delay rate, level etc. usually used for controlling the range of an effect 0-127. But modifiers can also be set to control the Engage/Bypass status of blocks, a command of 0-63 is off and 64-127 on.

Back
Top Bottom