Help with expression pedal and Filter block

Hi,
Newbie question. I’m trying to use my expression pedal to control the gain parameter of the filter block as an Clapton mid boost. I want to assign different maximum boosts for each scene using the ABCD for the different gain setting’. The problem is I can’t get he expression pedal to work in each scene. Can anyone help solve this proble.
Cheers
Mark

Hi,
Newbie question. I’m trying to use my expression pedal to control the gain parameter of the filter block as an Clapton mid boost. I want to assign different maximum boosts for each scene using the ABCD for the different gain setting’. The problem is I can’t get he expression pedal to work in each scene. Can anyone help solve this proble.
Cheers
Mark
  1. Any parameter attached to a modifier can be selected to work on all channels, or only one specific channel.
  2. You can't have different values for different channels. All of the values setup in the Modifier Window (Start Mid Stop, etc..) are for the entire block, and will affect all channels, or any single specific channel selected equally.
You could use four different instances of the Filter block, with their 'Gain parameters all attached to the same controller. With their own specific modifier values. Then just have each of them turn on and off in the desired scenes.

Back
Top Bottom