Help with axe fx 3 mk 2 and fullres cab pack wont import - wav files

nznat

Experienced
got a pack from valhallir and it came with fullres "WAV" files, and cannot figure out how to import them into the fullres cab area in axe edit.
cannot copy and paste, drag or anything. Do i need to convert these. What program. I dont use cablab.

got a pack from valhallir and it came with fullres "WAV" files, and cannot figure out how to import them into the fullres cab area in axe edit.
cannot copy and paste, drag or anything. Do i need to convert these. What program. I dont use cablab.
Might be obvious but you unzipped the file, right?

In Axe Edit: Go to TOOLS>Manage Cabs>CABS: FULLRES TAB
Then drag and drop

Also, you can only load them in Cab 3 & 4 in the Cab Block

In Axe Edit: Go to TOOLS>Manage Cabs>CABS: FULL RES TAB
Then drag and drop
doesnt work. the folders are full of the IRs when i look from within windows, yet within axe edit, the folders are empty? cant drag files or folders into axe edit cab manage pane. really weird. ive done this so many times, yet after getting this cab pack from Valhallir, not working

In Axe Edit: Go to TOOLS>Manage Cabs>CABS: FULLRES TAB
Then drag and drop

Also, you can only load them in Cab 3 & 4 in the Cab Block
i also try another way to drag straight from desktop folder into fullres cab block and it says this in picture.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-05-20 092214.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-05-20 092214.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 15
i can import the files into ultra res cabinet tab user cab area, but not under the fullres tab?? will the fullres cabs react and sound like fullres when imported into the ultra res tab user setting, or will they be downgraded to ultra res?

i also try another way to drag straight from desktop folder into fullres cab block and it says this in picture.
Are you selecting only the individual Full Res IRs or are you selecting a folder which may contain other files?
Try selecting only a single Full Res IR and see if that works???

Are you selecting only the individual Full Res IRs or are you selecting a folder which may contain other files?
Try selecting only a single Full Res IR and see if that works???
it doesnt. if i select the fullres tab, then the fold shows as empty. no other files are in the folder

Back
Top Bottom