Help - Weird problem with outputs at today's gig

mesaboog

Inspired
Had gigs last night and today. Upon getting all set up and at sound check today the outputs were not working correctly. I had Out1 to my stage monitor (K12) and I had Out2 to FOH. This is how I always run it. Anyway, Out2 knob on front panel is not working and Out1 knob is controlling Out2 (FOH). I only have OUt1 knob at 9 O'clock (very low volume coming from FOH and nothing coming from my K12). If I barely touch the Out1 knob and go to 10 o'clock the FOH volume goes through the roof which is physically connected to Out2. I am at a loss. Double checked connections and reboot...nothing corrects this. Any ideas on what is going on here? I didn't take a close look at any system settings as I didn't have time and had to struggle through the gig. But I have had everything set and dialed in for some time now and haven't changed any settings recently.

Thanks in advance for any thoughts/suggestions.

Thanks Hellbat. I hope it is simple as that...I will have to set her up tomorrow and take a look at all the settings and see what everything is at. Have no idea how that setting could have been changed...have not even gone into settings for some time now.

Back
Top Bottom