Help Using Room EQ Wizard for Making IR's

Ringleader

Inspired
Has anybody used this application and successfully created IR's? My question is whether or not the entire IR can be made within the REW program (aside from the conversion to sysex) or if the exported IR wav file needs to be deconvolved in another program like Voxengo. I've read contradicting posts and just want to be clear. Thanks for any prompt responses as I have very limited time with the equipment required to create a valid IR of my favorite cab.

Ringleader said:
Has anybody used this application and successfully created IR's? My question is whether or not the entire IR can be made within the REW program (aside from the conversion to sysex) or if the exported IR wav file needs to be deconvolved in another program like Voxengo. I've read contradicting posts and just want to be clear. Thanks for any prompt responses as I have very limited time with the equipment required to create a valid IR of my favorite cab.

All can be done in it. When it gives you the Impulse response it has already deconvolved the captured sweep response. You just will need to carefully trim the IR.

Back
Top Bottom