Help! UPS smashed my AX8

So I bought a used AX8 because there were none in stock at the time. The guy ships to me in the factory packing and It shows up with a big hole through both boxes and the casing is dented and powered coat flaked off.

UPS accepts my claim after sending detailed pics but now wants a 'repair cost'!
Where can I get a repair quote that won't require sending the unit off and playing the waiting game for another month?
I wish Fractal had a customer service phone number to where I could actually talk to someone about this. The unit works fine, and it's awesome. But I just want this resolved because it's already been a month and there's no end in site.

Can someone from Fractal take a look at my pics and give me a quick repair quote and expedite this whole mess??

Thanks

Horrible. Someday, UPS will have to truly pay for this kind of stuff. It's absolutely horrendous quality control; like, essentially none, nada, non-existent.

I need to ship a guitar. It's going a long way, and the least expensive way to ship was UPS. Not what I wanted to hear.

So I bought a used AX8 because there were none in stock at the time. The guy ships to me in the factory packing and It shows up with a big hole through both boxes and the casing is dented and powered coat flaked off.

UPS accepts my claim after sending detailed pics but now wants a 'repair cost'!
Where can I get a repair quote that won't require sending the unit off and playing the waiting game for another month?
I wish Fractal had a customer service phone number to where I could actually talk to someone about this. The unit works fine, and it's awesome. But I just want this resolved because it's already been a month and there's no end in site.

Can someone from Fractal take a look at my pics and give me a quick repair quote and expedite this whole mess??

Thanks

I'm beginning to think I need to find a good local luthier to work on my guitar. Problem is, for as good as the Elderly Instruments techs are supposed to be, they are more expensive than the independent ones. I had such a great tech in Lincoln, NE. She was amazing, and reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom