Help uploading user cabs

I am at a complete loss. Been trying to load user cabs all weekend. Can't even get them in a file on my computer for some reason. Feel like a dolt :oops:

I just tried to load some user cabs from what Ive stored on my computer (since Axe-change is now kaput). I remember it used to be somewhat daunting - having to select locations, offset by +/- 1 (I could never remember). Seems easy now. I just tested out a bunch of cabs on a few presets, and no probs at all... I remembered reading a while ago - cant remember where- all you have to do (and this works perfect!) is:

First off, Im using a midi-sport 2x2 & Bomes Send-Sx. Ive been using it for over a year now with no problems to update my Axe-Fx & finally decided to try some user IRs.

1. Go to the preset that you would like to install a user cab in (on the Axe-Fx, not using the editor).
2. Go to layout & select cab
3. Press edit
4. Choose user cab location 1-10
5. Assuming you have your cab file pulled up & ready on your computer (I use send-sx), click the "send" box.
6. Thats it. You dont even have to save the preset. Which ever User IR spot youve chosen is now set with that IR for life, or until you replace it with another.

Hope that helps someone.

supersecretjim said:
I just tried to load some user cabs from what Ive stored on my computer (since Axe-change is now kaput). I remember it used to be somewhat daunting - having to select locations, offset by +/- 1 (I could never remember). Seems easy now. I just tested out a bunch of cabs on a few presets, and no probs at all... I remembered reading a while ago - cant remember where- all you have to do (and this works perfect!) is:

First off, Im using a midi-sport 2x2 & Bomes Send-Sx. Ive been using it for over a year now with no problems to update my Axe-Fx & finally decided to try some user IRs.

1. Go to the preset that you would like to install a user cab in (on the Axe-Fx, not using the editor).
2. Go to layout & select cab
3. Press edit
4. Choose user cab location 1-10
5. Assuming you have your cab file pulled up & ready on your computer (I use send-sx), click the "send" box.
6. Thats it. You dont even have to save the preset. Which ever User IR spot youve chosen is now set with that IR for life, or until you replace it with another.

Hope that helps someone.

Many thanks for this. I am going to try this tonight!!!

Back
Top Bottom