help selecting setlist layout?

fsharpminor

Inspired
HI there, thanks all for your help in advance. I want to arrange my songs into setlists so I can easily rearrange the order (the artist chooses a set in the dressing room before a show!!). I dont need the song sections function as all my songs are already arranged into scenes. I have the songs in order, with a layout link that immediately takes me to scenes whenever I select a song in the list. This works great. Now, I am trying to assign the setlist layout to a hold function on a switch so as soon as I finish a song I can get back into the setlist layout view to select the next song....dont want to do it with inc/dec as she can sometimes change her mind mid set and I need to see the song names as I select?

the way I proposed to arrange it is five songs at a time on the first five footswitches....switch 6 and 9 to go between banks of five songs in the setlist. Layout links to immediately select layout 2 when i select a song name in the setlist and then a hold function on switch 9 to take me back to the setlist view that I can then scroll through the setlist of songs......does that make sense? When I try to assign a layout 8 view 1 select to a hold on switch 9 it doesnt seem to work. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Back
Top Bottom