Help Please

Izzwardo

Inspired
I have had my AX8 for a couple months now and I updated the new firmware 3.50 and I was playing and all of a sudden a loud electronic noise happened and the lights were flashing out of control and so I shut it off. I turned it back on and it did it again and I turned it off again and then back on and all was fine until I noticed my heavy presets had very little overdrive at all. So I turned it off again then on and it is working fine but my problem is that I am suppose to be playing out and I planned on taking the AX8 but I am very worried this might happen again. I tried to record what was happening with my phone but of course it stopped. Any ideas or suggestions?

I was trying to find a few new presets to use using AX8 edit while playing my guitar and that's when it went haywire.

I was trying to find a few new presets to use using AX8 edit while playing my guitar and that's when it went haywire.
You probably just clicked things too fast and Edit got stuck. It shouldn't happen when not connected to Edit so I wouldn't worry too much.

You probably just clicked things too fast and Edit got stuck. It shouldn't happen when not connected to Edit so I wouldn't worry too much.
Ok great it hope that's the case. I forgot to backup my AX8 was that a big mistake? I know I should have done it but I forgot. Is there anything I should do or just leave it alone until the next firmware update? By the way I have the Freman package installed on my AX8. Thanks Chris!

Ok great it hope that's the case. I forgot to backup my AX8 was that a big mistake? I know I should have done it but I forgot. Is there anything I should do or just leave it alone until the next firmware update? By the way I have the Freman package installed on my AX8. Thanks Chris!
Well you just can't load your presets if you roll back to earlier firmware, but 3.50 is great so you probably don't need to anyway. I think you'll be fine. Just wait till Edit is done processing and don't click other things anytime you see that loading/communication bar at the bottom.

Well you just can't load your presets if you roll back to earlier firmware, but 3.50 is great so you probably don't need to anyway. I think you'll be fine. Just wait till Edit is done processing and don't click other things anytime you see that loading/communication bar at the bottom.
Ok Chris I'll do that I really appreciate the help.

Back
Top Bottom