Help needed for non-delivery of FM9

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boston2004

Hi All - My FM9 never arrived and FedEx is sending me back to Fractal for next steps. I've called and emailed Fractal directly without a response.
Suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks, Matt

Thanks Unix - I agree maybe not the best place, but I appreciate your help.
I've called and emailed Sales several times - nothing back, including the spam folder. I didn't even receive an email after I purchased the unit.
@Admin M@ Thank you for your help on this.

Something seems odd - no delivery tracking # and no initial purchase confirmation? Does the purchase even show up in the "orders" section of your Fractal shopping account?

I used PayPal and they sent me tracking - Nothing from Fractal. In fact the only emails I received were "you left something in your cart" when I was deciding what model to buy. Things happen, I get it - but zero follow up from them is completely unacceptable.

13 years a Fractal guy now, and one thing I know… they’re not hard to reach on any working day. I’m glad you got in contact and are getting things sorted. I’m confident they will make everything work.

There’s definitely something odd though. I’ve never not received an order confirmation email through ten or so direct orders over the years. On more than one occasion I even received a phone call confirming any questions they had. Of all you said, that was the most curious to me. FedEx does great in my area, but I’ve heard enough to know that it depends on where you are. Some are bad.

Anyway, I’m pleased you’re on the way to getting your unit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom