Help MY WIFE! (pick out a Christmas present for me!)

Whammy DT is always nice to have around if she can find one in-stock:

WhammyDT-large.jpg

FM9 first choice, if not that a FM3 if already own then how about a "Boss SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer Pedal" or H9 by Eventide?

So my wife has been pestering me about Christmas. Normally there's some goodie I want, but I'm really pretty happy with my AxeFX 3 MK2. The one thing I do want is super expensive (and not guitar related... Waldorf M synthesizer) but I thought maybe a cool pedal might be in order. Money is fairly tight this year but something in the $200-500 range should be OK. I can't decide if I want something like an Electro-Harmonix CockFight+ (a fuzz-wah) or go psychedelic and go for a Chase Bliss Mood. My worries are that the Cockfight is covered in the AxeFX and the Mood is fairly pricey and probably not something I'll use a lot, though when I hear it I really like it.

Thoughts? Is there something to having the real deal with a Fuzz? (I do have a Blackstar HT-5 Dual that I really like, but everything else is done in the AxeFX or in software.
It’s a tough call - the Axe does so much.

Thanks for all the tips! I decided on the Chase Bliss MOOD. Every time I saw a demo, something about it just kept calling to me. It also felt a lot different than anything the AxeFX 3 does and not something that’s similar to software plugins. Still feels a bit expensive for something I won’t use all the time, but I guess that’s Fractal’s fault. Damn you Fractal! YOU RUINED CHRISTMAS! :p

Back
Top Bottom