Help, my AX8 has developed a sound issue...

As I said earlier in this thread. It happens on different presets, not just one. It happens on clean presets, as well as dirty presets. It's weird and random. That's the frustrating part.
OK. Just thinking unless there is a wide disparity in the blocks (different delays, drivers, reverbs, etc.) across all presets than it might be one of the blocks that is consistent across all that might be the issue.

I’ve been looking at buying an ax8. How do you find it holds up in 2022? I don’t like the form factor of fm3 so I won’t buy it. Fm9 I would buy but it’s too damn expensive and hard to find. I’ve had my eye on the ax8. Thanks!
@Drb1982
Sorry for the late reply.... The AX8 slays man. I chose it over the FM3 because of it's many footswitches. I chose it over the FM9 because the FM9 you have to be on a waiting list and secondly the cost is extremely high. So for me at present and for the foreseeable future nothing touches my AX8. As far as I'm concerned I'm 52 and my AX8 is 2 years old. By the time I'm 70 my ax8 will be 20 years old. I bet it will still sound just as good as CD quality even then. I don't gig with it much so I wouldn't be surprised if it lasts me 20 years! At which time I'll be a retired man whose "Still haven't found what's I'm looking for"!

I sent my AX8 to Fractal. I'm hoping they can figure out what the problem is, and fix it for me. Finger's crossed. I will keep you all posted. Thanks so far for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom