Help, Looking for a really good Acoustic Preset for Acoustic guitar

scottp

Fractal Fanatic
So I know that presets exist for electric guitars to simulate an acoustic guitar.

I'm looking for a preset that was designed for an acoustic guitar from the start.

The guitar I am using has a standard under the saddle piezo pickup.

I appreciate your help.

Hey man, I play lots of gigs with AX8 and my Martin acoustic. Here is my patch. Expression pedal 1 is for wah (auto engage). Scene 2 is distortion for leads. The FX loop is for my Trio to add drums and bass as per the youtube video link.

By the way, there is no reverb because it uses too much CPU, I use the built in reverb from my mixer.

Attachments

• acoustic wah.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 20
Fastgraham: seriously i like what you are doing .
i have a trio 3+ and would love the learn how to use it.,
When you get time could you take a picture of your board ,the way you have your cable `s set up ?

Fastgraham: seriously i like what you are doing .
i have a trio 3+ and would love the learn how to use it.,
When you get time could you take a picture of your board ,the way you have your cable `s set up ?
Thanks man, here is the photo of my board. Trio goes through the FX loop. I have the basic Trio, not the plus. Basically I use it like a looper.IMG_2880.jpg

You're welcome to try mine, just substitute IRs as you see fit. Currently a Taylor-based one on scene 1 and a nylon-stringed IR on scene 2.
Reverb has X/Y state and CS1 is a pseudo 'freeze' using reverb hold...

Attachments

• ECAcoustic.syx
    23.3 KB · Views: 27
So I know that presets exist for electric guitars to simulate an acoustic guitar.

I'm looking for a preset that was designed for an acoustic guitar from the start.

The guitar I am using has a standard under the saddle piezo pickup.

I appreciate your help.
Check out the Fremen Presets - it has a whole pack of Acoustics presets for free ... its presets are very good

Back
Top Bottom