HELP!! Last step for rig perfection needed! PICS

How about using a board (the thickness of the MFC's rubber feet) that will fit between the MFC's rubber feet, put that heavy duty Velcro on both sides of the board- in the drawer & the bottom of the MFC. No holes required and it might do the trick :)

very nice rack! must be really heavy though? I already find my Axe II + Matrix 1000 in my 3U Gator carrying case heavy. Your rack must weight almost two times mine I guess....

because of the angle the photo of the MFC is taken at, when I scroll down the page quickly using the mouse wheel it looks like the pic is zooming in and growing. Very cool. Although not much help to you lol.

You can take off the feet from the MFC and use the Velcro I posted. The screws will sit alnost flush. It's the strongest I've ever seen and it's not like the soft felt Velcro you get at Lowes or anywhere else. That's what I did with my MFC on my board and it doesn't move at all. It's rock solid. It's more expensive yah but 3 rows of that and you're in business.

Your MFC with the attached rack tray looks like an accident waiting to happen, I just shutter to think of my foot kicking/stepping on that metal bracket! Ouch!

Or am I missing something? The MFC removes from the rack tray?

The MFC is in the tray only for transport... So no toe worries. I'm looking for a secure way to lock it in the tray for transport and then easy removal for setup. The Velcro solution, with the repeated removals, might not be the best way to do it.

Why don't you just buy a 2 HE drawer, lay the mfc in there with a bit of foam and you solve the
problem.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The MFC is slightly taller than 2u. That is what is creating the issue. The Mesa racks have a bit of extra space around the top and bottom spaces enabling the MFC to fit.

Back
Top Bottom