HELP !! gig tonite !! mission ep-1 just doing nothing ...

openmind

Inspired
Hey guys ... how u doing !! So I got a big problem here ... I got a gig like 2 weeks ago and I set up a Beringher midi controller to change my patches on the axe fx II ... Everything was cool on that gig, and I used the expression pedals on that Beringher ... I feel really bad on that expression pedals, I cant feel confortable, so I bought a mission ep-1. My plan, is to run the beringher as changing scenes etc and my plug my ep-1 on the pedal port on the back of the axe fx II and set it to auto engage ... so everytime a I need a wha, there it is !! But nothing happens now !! Wha block is set to exp 1, auto engage on ... nothing happens. I thought maybe you cant run a midi device AND a pedal ... so, I just plug the pedal without the beringher, and still ... nothing happens. I tried the pedal when it arrives, and it works perfect, just easy to config etc ... now ... I dunno what happen, but I got a gig tonite, and I d love to have a wha working as its a funk gig ... wha needed you know :p so please help !!!!
ps: everything is updated fo last firmware etc

Back
Top Bottom