Help getting up & Running with FC1010 Uno

mesaboog

Inspired
Hello,

Decided to try out the FCB1010 controller as I needed the capabilities and can't afford a LF controller at the present.

I have installed the UNO chip in the controller. I initialized using the 1-9 switch combo and initialized stompbox mode using the 1-10 switch combo. I am using Ripwerx editor and have dumped voes template found here: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=18 into the FCB1010.

Now, I have the FCB1010 connected to the Axe-Fx and am checking to see how it is working. Program changes on pedals 1-5 seem to be working fine, however, the stomps on pedals 6 - 10 are not lighting when I toggle them. Also, when I select stomp 10, it is program changing me to preset 128 on the Axe. I don't see in the Ripwerx settings a PC that should should do that for stomp 10. In another example, in voes template, he has stompbox 1 "on" with a green check for patch 00-4. When I select 00-4, the light does not go on on stompbox 1.

So, to summarize. Stomp lights (pedals 6-10) are not staying lit when selected, or as configured with green checks in Ripwerx.

Can anyone assist me in troubleshooting this?

Thanks!

Scott

Nevermind. Figured it our. Stupid error on my part. I did not enable sysex on the FCB. All if A OK.

Back
Top Bottom