Help!! External inputs 1&2 no longer functioning/recognized.

JOHNNYROCKIT

Power User
Please help. I'm at the end of my rope.

Pedals/switches suddenly are no longer responding using external 1 & 2 inputs on my Ultra. When I try to calibrate my pedal (attached to Ext 1) there is no response or recognition at all.
The whole problem began when I started loosing all output when I switched to another preset and I would have to re-boot the Ultra to get things working again. This happened only once in a while at first but gradually it got worse over time and started happening several times per session.

Then...
I started getting a kind of phasing/Ring Modulator effect on 'All' of my presets, a very noticeable bunch of random out of tune harmonic glitches would build up and trail off when I let go of a note.

And then...
I lost all sound on only certain presets,... the ones that used ext. 1&2 .
(All other modifiers are working as they should).

In Utility, I tried resetting System params... I tried updating all presets. I reloaded the 11 firmware... I reloaded my personally tweaked patches...
I also tried re-calibrating both of my external pedals and switches.... in the process, no edited light came on at the face plate as it always did. External inputs 1&2 no longer functioning/recognized.

Has anyone else experienced any thing like this? Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom