help assigning wet/dry to pedal

soc233

Can someone give advise on the best way to set up a pedal to control the wet/dry ratio on a preset . Should I use a mixer in the chain and control pan (dry/wet) . Or assign external controlers to the mix on all effects used and use the pedal to control that
Thanks

I think what Im going to do Is add a loop after the amp and run that to a dry amp/cab on output 2 . Output 1 goes to mackie hr824's .Then use a pedal to inc/dec output 1 in reverse from output 2 . In other words as out1 goes up in vol out 2 goes down .

Just attach a controller to the specific effect's mix parameter and this controller has to be assigned to the pedal you want to use (hope, that was clear enough). No need to insert an extra mixer block or use two different outputs.

Thanks I will try that also . If I use several effects I believe I can assign all the mix controls to the same expression pedal using external controllers ,correct ?I remember reading on the forums somewhere that the same external controller can be assigned to several parameters ie: ea mix control,then assign that ext cntrl to an expression pedal or do I need to assaign seperate external controllers(1,2,3 etc) to ea mix and then assign all the external controllers to the same expression pedal

soc233 said:
Thanks I will try that also . If I use several effects I believe I can assign all the mix controls to the same expression pedal using external controllers ,correct ?I remember reading on the forums somewhere that the same external controller can be assigned to several parameters ie: ea mix control,then assign that ext cntrl to an expression pedal or do I need to assaign seperate external controllers(1,2,3 etc) to ea mix and then assign all the external controllers to the same expression pedal

You are correct. You can assign them to the same external controller.

Back
Top Bottom