Hello I'm new and I LOVE MY AXE FX 2!

Just wanted to say hello to the forum.

The brown truck (UPS) showed up on Tuesday with my new Axe FX 2 and I haven't stopped playing:) The amp sounds are incredible and the feel is amazing. I have the Line6 Pod HD300 and have been quite happy with it needless to say I won't be playing it any more:mrgreen.

There is so many sonic options and the quality of the FXs are amazing the possibilities are endless, I haven't even scratched the surface. I've played through many tube amps and Fractal has nailed it, I love the Hotcat. The feel and tonality is exactly how I remember, I fact I think it sounds better!

Cheers!

Just wanted to say hello to the forum.

The brown truck (UPS) showed up on Tuesday with my new Axe FX 2 and I haven't stopped playing:) The amp sounds are incredible and the feel is amazing. I have the Line6 Pod HD300 and have been quite happy with it needless to say I won't be playing it any more:mrgreen.

There is so many sonic options and the quality of the FXs are amazing the possibilities are endless, I haven't even scratched the surface. I've played through many tube amps and Fractal has nailed it, I love the Hotcat. The feel and tonality is exactly how I remember, I fact I think it sounds better!

Cheers!

Welcome and ENJOY! Don't forget to eat, sleep, go to your day job, spend time with your wife/significant other (and kids and pets if you have them). ;) I'm only half kidding here...seriously. This stuff happens!

Wait until the new Axe-Edit comes out - you'll love it even more. be sure to remember to eat and practice rudimentary personal hygiene - or buy some depends...

Welcome and congrats to buying the most awesome piece of hardware money can buy at this time!
I'm new myself and it seems I get more impressed by the day, and I know I have hardly scratched the
surface. As a matter of fact I haven't yet managed to get through all the sounds yet, there are so many
amazing sounds it's a pure joy to hear and play them.

you all have a good one
//Kenneth

Welcome. I had that amazing experience like a kid on Christmas about 6 months ago. I must say, in the beginning i was overwhelmed on how to use everything. I was using POD HD500 which is easy to get around. All of a sudden, I had a million choices. At first i was going to send it back because i couldnt figure out how to make it sound good. At the advice of the fellas here, I stuck with it. They advised me that all the complicated double trickery i did with the Fisher Price pedal was no longer necessary. They told me to start out with just Amp n Cab, Pick my Fav amp on default settings, then just put a looper in front and go through the cabs. Only using the first Amp page, Each few weeks, i would tackle another page, go a bit deeper, and am learning every day. I have even helped a few here, so if you do get stuck, hit me up. I am more than happy to give back to the community that saved my tone. LOL
Cheers,
Phantom

Welcome aboard.

Also, remember to reset an amp to default> Select your amp and double click (fast) the bypass button.

Welcome aboard.

Also, remember to reset an amp to default> Select your amp and double click (fast) the bypass button.

I'm a newbie from Tuesday as well. So far I am LOVING it and the feeling of being overwhelmed has dissipated a bit !

welcome
I got mine almost exactly a year ago (Dec 20th, 2011)
and I'm still completely enamoured with this thing, it just keeps getting better and better (even when you thought it couldn't)

Back
Top Bottom