Hello Glastonbury .... I am Lars Ulrich

Gilesy

Inspired
...tomorrow night (Saturday) Metallica headline at the greatest rock and pop festival in the world - Glastonbury. They'll be performing in front of 50,000 (competing against another 7 or 8 stages on at the same time!). Wonder whether the lads will be Axe-powered - will keep my eyes open on the TV coverage to see! Anyone on the forum going?

Cheers Gilesy

...tomorrow night (Saturday) Metallica headline at the greatest rock and pop festival in the world - Glastonbury. They'll be performing in front of 50,000 (competing against another 7 or 8 stages on at the same time!). Wonder whether the lads will be Axe-powered - will keep my eyes open on the TV coverage to see! Anyone on the forum going?

Cheers Gilesy

Wonder how many of the 50,000 Glastonbury fans will actually stay for Lars?

Wonder how many of the 50,000 Glastonbury fans will actually stay for Lars?

i guess that is the beauty of Glastonbury - arcade fire last night, metallica tonight, kasabian and dolly parton tomorrow. 160,000 people with lots of choice seeing their favourites, plus lots of news stuff too.

Cheers Gilesy

You won't see any axes on stage, unless they've brought their old tube amps rig out of retirement, it will be axe fx.

Looking forward to it though, the hipsters won't know what's hit them!

Glastonbury has always been an eclectic festival. Okay, it's usually leans towards the jangly indie shoe gazers and teen pop nonsense, but last year it was the Rolling Stones, so having a rock band headline it shouldn't really raise any eyebrows.

I should go see them at least once before they call it quits. Although looking at Rolling Stones, it might be a while before that happens, unless Lars or James kick the bucket. If Hammett kicks the bucket, Metallica will only get better. Words cannot describe how I hate his playing.

Back
Top Bottom