Hello from new Axe user.

AndyC

Hi, thought I'd say hello.

Well! I just ordered my Axe. Mixed emotions! Cant wait for it to turn up, verses, Wallet is feelin the pain. This thing certainly piles on the £pounds coming across the atlantic.

I've been saving my hard earned for this thing since around, firmware 7 and following all the youtube and forum posts.

First came across the axe in a review by Tom Quayle in a iGuitar mag, He's got a lot to answer for.

Bring it on............

Cheers Andy:)

Welcome!
I remember reading the manual and stuff while waiting for the unit to arrive. That was so much fun.
And it's even better now :mrgreen

Congratulations, and welcome to the club!

I'm sure you're going to be very pleased with the unit. They do bite the wallet, as you say, but it's like buying a $100K roadster for $2.5K. Tons of fun, and more capabilities the more you play with it.

Yep, you could easily pay $2000 US for any one of the amps included in the AxeFX. Plus, you can a complete suite of top-notch effects, an audio interface and reamping capabilities.

You could easily spend more money in the long run flipping amps and effects in your quest for tone.

Just got my Axe this last Monday... Plugged into my "real Diezel Herbert, second channel", sounds great... Then plugged into the Axe Herbert - 2... There it was! Same amp! I kid you not! I was as giddy as a little school girl in the play ground!

You won't regret it! It's worth the money.

Welcome!
I remember reading the manual and stuff while waiting for the unit to arrive. That was so much fun.
And it's even better now :mrgreen

Yeah! I just downloaded it and the other smaller manuals. :geek Should pass an hour or two.....

Yeah! I just downloaded it and the other smaller manuals. :geek Should pass an hour or two.....

And if you want to do it online: the owner's manual (latest version, 11.03) is also integrated in the wiki.

Is there a way to get a complete compilation that would be printable? As much as I like the currency of online docs, the printed version seems to stick in my head better. I know it sounds strange, but I have trouble studying online docs. I read them, but they seem to go in one eye and out the other. Plus, I like to make notes in the margins as I learn things, for clarity's sake.

Hi everyone'
Brand new to the forum' just got a new Axe 2 yesterday' not even opened it yet! Never even tried an Axe fx before so I'm a little excited' hope you fellas will help me out in the coming months' the winter is drawing in here in England so hopefully the dark nights will leave me with time to get to grips with the unit' some of the sounds and playing I'm hearing from you are mind blowing to say the least' I have waited a few years to get here but I'm so glad I did....

Back
Top Bottom