Hellier

NeoSound

Fractal Fanatic
A documentary that has been 7 years in the making about aliens? Or something weird?

The reason I posted this was that I just heard about it today and.... about 3 months ago I bought 36 acres of hillside property a little over 2 miles from Hellier!!!! :eek: LOL! Also it has several abandon mine shafts on the property. If I disappear, well...………….. :rolleyes: lol!

Its all bs. If aliens were interested in our planet to do weird or evil stuff, they would send their robots down. They wouldnt come themselves.

The ony reason an alien would come down here is for a holiday. And that would be great for us because they would be super chilled and accepting of all our strange customs. Great opportunity for us to take the piss and have a laugh at their expense.

Its all bs. If aliens were interested in our planet to do weird or evil stuff, they would send their robots down. They wouldnt come themselves.

The ony reason an alien would come down here is for a holiday. And that would be great for us because they would be super chilled and accepting of all our strange customs. Great opportunity for us to take the piss and have a laugh at their expense.

Since it made its way to film (whatever the story) it's surely meant to make $$$. I'm just curious as to how deep they dive into absurdity. I've heard a few strange stories through the years but this is a new one to me, and yet people apparently came from Canada to investigate?

THECONFESSIONALS1.JPG

change1.jpg

:D Seriously all this ufo stuff is extremely fascinating to me. Surely many of us have experienced "something weird" or "something that doesn't make sense" but I think we're past the point where when people don't understand something it's automatically labeled something like aliens or supernatural or divine. The human race just doesn't know everything about everything yet, that's safe to say.

All 5 one hour +/- episodes are out today! YouTube, Amazon among others.

Hellier is about an hour drive from where I live. So I'm really curious to see what kind of story they've created. (which is no doubt crazy) :)

Back
Top Bottom