Heavy/Djenty tone

Thank you. I too am a fan of the FAS Modern. I will check these out tonight. What pickups/ and woods do you use?

Tell me what you think of them ahah
I use both a Schecter Hellraiser C1 Fr with EMG Pickups and an Ibanez Prestige 1527 with Bare Knuckles Aftermath.

Ok what am I missing here,I click on link and don't get patch ,I get an O with upside v over it and a T?

If you're using Safari, try switching to Firefox, or another browser. I had the same issue, and when I switched the links worked fine.

It sounds good, it just seems a little thin and lacking any depth and bass, to me. It seems to be this way with almost every 'djent' patch I've ran into. Perhaps that's what the style is meant to do....

rstare: Yeah the style requires a lower amount of bass I guess, to get it sound really tight. Still, these patches were my first "usable" patches, so they are mainly meant to provide a basis for you to tweak.
Msantora: thanks! I found a quite crappy acapella version on mediafire, wanted to do one myself but the instrumental version of the song and the original one's tempos are different, so I couldn't use phase cancellation. :(

Back
Top Bottom