Heavey ENGL Track!

jalonhall

Inspired
Hey guys... this is a quick track I threw together today using a new patch I made featuring the ENGL model. I posted it in the Recordings area but I thought I'd post it here as well in case any of you happen to be interested in the patch. I recorded using Presonus Studio One 2 Pro. Superior Drummer 2.0/Metal Foundry for drums. I didn't track bass and it does not include any post processing. Please check it and let me know your thoughts. Thanks!

Axe-FX II ENGL Mix by jalonhall on SoundCloud - Create, record and share your sounds for free

My bad dude... I actually intended to post the preset along with the recording on this thread...so you guys could preview it before downloading it. I will put it up. Thanks

Yea man...I've tweaked it and made it sound much better since that recording. I will get the preset up as soon as possible. One of my friends has borrowed my Axe to track in the studio. I'll have it up within the next couple of days or so.

Hey guys I have tweaked this patch a little bit and I just uploaded it on a separate post in the Preset Exchange. Check it and let me know what yo guys think of it. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom